🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting an error "link expired", wheneve...
Page options
pradeeba76
Community Member

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal.

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal. Can I get customer care email to resolve this issue please?

126 REPLIES 126
abdullahahmed155
Community Member

I am having the same problem. 'This link has expired'  Can you please guide me.  Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
keithlamottejr
Community Member

I'm also having the same issue and finding it hard to reach support.

Hi Keith,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
aliharoon77
Community Member

I am not able to submit my proposal to any project. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days. Please help.

Hi Haroon,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
ssoumikh
Community Member

Hi, I am getting "Link is expired" everytime when submitting proposal. Kindly update me how to resolve this issue.

Hi Shahnewaj Maksud,

I have shared your report with the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page once it's been set up.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f08fbfc6
Community Member

Try to clear cache, and this way your link will be open, some times when I submit my job **Edited for Community Guidelines**it happens with me but trust me clear cache is best and easy option.

f08fbfc6
Community Member

I recently faced the issue, but now it's solved.

Try to clear cache of browser.

vinchiecent
Community Member

Same here im having "Link has expired" error, how to solve this problem?

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi the link is expired whenever i click the "secure link".

micg14
Community Member

I am getting the same error all day for every job I try to use Apply button, it goes to page that says, "This link has expired." 

The get support feature is of no use for this.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here and on your email once ready.

~ Arjay
Upwork
harpreetkour35
Community Member

I am also getting the same error saying the link has expired, while submitting proposals. I have attached the ss.

harpreetkour35_0-1665644582982.png

Hi Harpreet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
shadyyacoub
Community Member

I'm handing the same problem ..once I press on submit proposal I get this message "

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." 

I need help please .. thanks in advance 🙂

Hi Shady,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
carmelcortez
Community Member

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bc4471d1
Community Member

I am having a problem, whenever I select a project and can't even submit my information. This link is expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days

can you help me about this too,.

your help really appreciated

Hi Julen,

~Andrea
Upwork
0812500c
Community Member

I am experiencing this too,

When I try to submit a ticket there is no option for this.

Please help

Hi Daniel,

~ AJ
Upwork
welnaji
Community Member

Whenever I click on Submit a proposal, it says the link has expired. Help me, please

Hi Wessam,

~ Arjay
Upwork
yuliyan
Community Member

I'm having the same problem ..once I press on submit proposal I get this message "

This link has expired

ivannat
Community Member

Hello! I'm having the same problem whenever i try to apply for the job... "Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days"

Hi Ivana,

~Andrea
Upwork
aminunited
Community Member

Hi 

I am getting below messege 

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you still have to resubmit your ID for verification. Please check the instructions on your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ssoumikh
Community Member

Same problem. I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal

Hi Shahnewaj,

~ AJ
Upwork
hajnii
Community Member

I have the same issue. I can't submit a proposal to any job. Please can you help me sort this out? 🙂 

Hi Hajni,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
7391cb5e
Community Member

Hi there,

I am having the same issue with my account - please can you help?

Hi Thomas,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
josephluz
Community Member

Good day, I am also experiencing the issue. I already tried clearing my cache and using a  different browser and even tried the mobile app but to no avail. Can someone please convert my issue to a ticket? I tried using chat support but it is not giving me an option to submit a ticket.

thank you

Hi Joseph,

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members