🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am getting an error "link expired", wheneve...
Page options
pradeeba76
Community Member

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal.

I am getting an error "link expired", whenever I try to submit the proposal. Can I get customer care email to resolve this issue please?

126 REPLIES 126
kaurdhillon
Community Member

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I always get the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

Hi Gurpreet,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance. Feel free to coordinate with the team to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alishah499
Community Member

I am getting the same error and I am uabale to create ticket please help me so I start working

alishah499_0-1699661563835.png

Hi Syed,

I've escalated your concern about submitting a support ticket to our team. Please allow them time to review the issue; someone from the team will assist you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5cc6fced
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm getting the same screen after hitting the submit button while attempting to apply for an Upwork API key. Can you please help me as well?Screen Shot 2023-12-28 at 6.32.43 PM.png

Hi KayLa,

We have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5cc6fced
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

My API key is still currently considered disabled despite it having been over a month. Can you please give me an indication of when this will not be the case? When it was generated, it started disabled before I was able to use it. This is urgent, and I really do need the ability to use my API key.

Best,

KayLa Thomas

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members