🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am not getting any new client response
Page options
936e8102
Community Member

I am not getting any new client response

I am not getting any new client response, here any suggestion for me...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Himanshu P.,

I just looked at my Profile Views under Stats and things have really picked up after a serious lull in December. With three-quarters of clients based in the US, I'd expect December to show a slowdown.

I'm going to check the same stats at the end of each month this year, as well as turning off the Availability Badge for seven days each month, to see if the numbers match my impression of less new projects and new clients coming across Upwork and whether using the Availability Badge has any significant affect on client views of my profile.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Himanshu,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
936e8102
Community Member

Sure thanks for your help i will check this out first 

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Himanshu P.,

I just looked at my Profile Views under Stats and things have really picked up after a serious lull in December. With three-quarters of clients based in the US, I'd expect December to show a slowdown.

I'm going to check the same stats at the end of each month this year, as well as turning off the Availability Badge for seven days each month, to see if the numbers match my impression of less new projects and new clients coming across Upwork and whether using the Availability Badge has any significant affect on client views of my profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members