🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't attached a file or screenshot on mess...
Page options
caitchloe
Community Member

I can't attached a file or screenshot on messages

Hi,i keep trying to attach a screenshot for my client but still error on my end. I already check everything including my internet connection but still cannot attached a file. Please see attach file. Hope you can help me

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
0e6e7259
Community Member

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, temporary files stored in your browser can cause issues with file attachments.

2. Try using a different browser. If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if it's a browser-specific issue.

3. Check the file format and size. Make sure the file is in a supported format (e.g. JPEG, PNG, PDF) and that it is within the maximum file size limit allowed by Upwork.

4. Try attaching the file using a different device. If you have access to another device, such as a phone or tablet, try attaching the file from there to see if the issue is with your device.

5. Contact Upwork support. If none of the above steps work, you can reach out to Upwork support for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue further.

I hope one of these steps helps you resolve the issue.

what upwork support. they dont exist. it just leads you to an AI chatbot that gives AI a bad name.

yofazza
Community Member

That's not an AI chatbot. That's a documentation search helper dumbbot.

Ad you, actually responded to text pasted from some AI 😁

759e32fa

Hi Christine,

Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried closing and relaunching the app? You may also try uninstalling and then reinstalling it. Kindly check as well if you experience the same issue on the browser.

If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
4fedfd7d
Community Member

It's still happening. Chrome, Firefox, and edge. MS 11 and my galaxy 20 phone. It's not the OS, wifi, or computer. It's the app. And considering I'm dealing with a con man of a developer and this has cost me the entire day, it's upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members