🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can't communicate with a client
Page options
leyreramoscastro
Community Member

I can't communicate with a client

Hello, I have received an invitation from a client but I cannot contact him to accept the interview. The page gives me an error. How can I contact upwork directly? I cannot communicate with the person due to a technical problem with the page. Thanks in advance for the help. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Leyre,

I just checked the job post you're referring to; however, it has already been closed. You may confirm the status of the job by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
leyreramoscastro
Community Member

Hi Joanne, thank you very much for your help, it's a relief to see your reply.
However my problem persists.
It seems to me that this is not the job.
I mean an interview invitation which I can't answer. I can't access to accept the invitation, when I try to accept it and send my reply message to the customer who has contacted me, the page gives me an error.
I attach screenshots with the error in question and with the invitation to work.
I hope you can help me, for me it is important to be able to work with that client and to be able to communicate with him.
A hug and thank you very much.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Leyre, 

It looks like you were able to file a ticket with the Customer Support Team. I will follow up with them so that they can look into this further and update you through the support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths