🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't log in to my account
Page options
martiandeveloper
Community Member

I can't log in to my account

Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Freelance account, I'm entering my email and then Continue with Google button appears. But this "Continue with Google" button doesn't work at all on my computer chrome browser. So I can't login to my account on my computer. I've tried to cancel Google sign in option in the android app of Upwork but that cancel button doesn't work! What can I do to login to my account? Please remove this Google sign in option. Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Murad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with accessing your account.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
abut2269
Community Member

Please everyone help me . I can't download upwork app via phone. 

Hi Abu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Based on the screenshot you uploaded, it seems like the problem isn't with downloading the application. Kindly try logging in using your email address and password.

If the application is not yet downloaded on your phone, kindly go to Google Playstore and search for "Upwork" and click on download/install. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue I can't log in to my Upwork account need to create this account so I can reach out to you need help in recovering my account and deleting this new profile once I retrieved it hope to be contacted soon as possible thank you. Btw I did PM you for the details thank you

Hi Mark,

I have escalated your request to the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can also expect an update on the email associated with the account you wish to reinstate once it's been fully reviewed. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a303fbf7
Community Member

I've not been able to login to my account even after several attempts to reset my password. I'm getting frustrated.

Hi Samuel,

Please check out this article for more information on recovering your login information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi. I'm having difficulty logging into my account on my laptop. I've tried 3 different browsers and it's same. The login part is not active, only the sign up is active. Please I need help.

Hi Ezinne,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges faced while trying to access your Upwork account. Could you please tell us more about the error you get while trying to log in?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bc4570ed
Community Member

I wanna put this out here just in case. If you have an anti-tracker extension, like Privacy Badger, it might interfere with the login process when trying to continue via Google. I was having trouble trying to login, but then I tried disabling PB and logged in again, and it worked!

6df6b2ff
Community Member

I overcame the issue by "Allowing Third Party Cookies" - Hit the "eye" to allow.

6df6b2ff_0-1712458836741.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members