cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't read My messages

dwayneh-9719
Dwayne H Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
1 of 19

I deleted my browsing data...still doesn't work.....What Should I do?....I have unread messages!....I just acts like Its Trying to load them.....

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 19

Hi Dwayne,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Messages. Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dwayneh-9719
3 of 19

Thank-you!...I did Just see this page and did what it said...and still seems not to be working....would You like my phone number to call me?

dwayneh-9719
4 of 19

Hi Bojan, I guess You go tmy message that it still isn't working?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 19

Hi Dwayne,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dwayneh-9719
6 of 19

Thank-you!...Will They Be reaching me by email or by phone?...and what is the ticket number?...Dwayne

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 19

Hi Dwayne,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that our team has already reached out to you via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 28944956. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
dwayneh-9719
8 of 19

They still don't have it fixed...I replied to the email they sent me...and never heard back!...Dwayne

dwayneh-9719
9 of 19

Hi Bojan...The Team Never replied to me.....They don't have it fixed yet....Please help!....Dwayne

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 19

Hi Dwayne,

Rest assured our team is receiving your updates and will follow up directly there as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS