🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't see the client's name after submittin...
Page options
b5a817f3
Community Member

I can't see the client's name after submitting the proposals?

After I submit my proposals, I cant see the client's name. I don't know why it's happening. Can anyone know the reason?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

If clients don't respond to your proposal, you won't be able to see their names. However, if the client has a work history, you can go through their work history, and a particular freelancer probably would mention their name.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Shahidul,

I can confirm this is by design, you'll only be able to see the client's name if they reply to your proposal and start the interview process.

~Andrea
Upwork
b5a817f3
Community Member

Thanks for your time🙂

325308e9
Community Member

Hi Andrea , How am I going to identify if the client is legitimate ?is it alwayes when they reply to your proposal and started the interview? 

Hi Rica,

Thank you for your message. There are many ways to identify fake or scam job posts. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs. Feel free to use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

If clients don't respond to your proposal, you won't be able to see their names. However, if the client has a work history, you can go through their work history, and a particular freelancer probably would mention their name.

Ahh I see😊

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members