🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't get invitations anymore.
Page options
utjesinovicv
Community Member

I don't get invitations anymore.

Hi,

I wonder why I no longer receive interview invitations. That happened after I was promoted to Top Rated.
Is there anything I need to do to start getting invites again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vladimir U wrote:

I wonder why I no longer receive interview invitations. That happened after I was promoted to Top Rated.

Vladimir, to get invites you have to be higher up in search results. To make it fair on everyone, visibility in search results is rotated, so you appear higher up for some periods of time than others- This results in times when you get more invites and times when you get less. It's perfectly normal.

Vladimir U wrote:

I find that I get more invites when I am actively applying. That makes sense as it signals the algorithm that the freelancer is actively looking for new clients and is available to accept contracts if the right ones were offered.

Javeria M wrote:

Update your availability accordingly

His availability is updated! **Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vteck_solution
Community Member

petra_r
Community Member

Vladimir U wrote:

Vladimir, to get invites you have to be higher up in search results. To make it fair on everyone, visibility in search results is rotated, so you appear higher up for some periods of time than others- This results in times when you get more invites and times when you get less. It's perfectly normal.

Vladimir U wrote:

I find that I get more invites when I am actively applying. That makes sense as it signals the algorithm that the freelancer is actively looking for new clients and is available to accept contracts if the right ones were offered.

Javeria M wrote:

His availability is updated! **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members