🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't have a profile view
Page options
sumongupta
Community Member

I don't have a profile view

Last one month, I didn't get any profile views, but before that my profile view was good. I also talked to customer support but they are not found any problem

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Sumon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that there are no restrictions or issues that might prevent your profile from getting viewed. On the support ticket that you opened, our support agent has given you helpful tips on how you can make your profile more attractive to clients. In addition to what they said, you may want to tweak your profile a bit, update your skills and make sure to apply to jobs in order to build your work history.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sumon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that there are no restrictions or issues that might prevent your profile from getting viewed. On the support ticket that you opened, our support agent has given you helpful tips on how you can make your profile more attractive to clients. In addition to what they said, you may want to tweak your profile a bit, update your skills and make sure to apply to jobs in order to build your work history.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members