🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I get 1 star because of not refund
Page options
teberzin
Community Member

I get 1 star because of not refund

Hello dear freelancers,

I've got 1 star just because I do not refund him. And he gives me possible worst feedback. I can't get a job because of this. People first seeing this feedback.

There must be a solution for this. Upwork employees need to check and fix this. Because he is saying me a scammer for no reason in the feedback and I can't get a job since this.

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Baha,

I understand that it can be frustrating when you receive negative feedback. It would be best to discuss this with your client so that you can decide on how you can resolve the issue amicably. Once you have discussed this and your client agrees to change the feedback, you can enable the option to change it. For more information, you may refer to this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
teberzin
Community Member

I already try to ask him gently. But he is refusing to talk with me he is just ignoring me and he is angry because I didn't refund him. This is really sad. Just because of the bad person like him I have 1 plus and feedback in my profile which is calling me a scammer.

Why did he want a refund? Have you considered the possibility that he really doesn't think you did what you promised to do and actually thinks you're a scammer because he didn't get what he wanted and you wouldn't give him a refund? Or do you have reason to believe he's being dishonest?

Here is the situation: We agreed on 100 dollars 50 for the trailer and 50 for the logo. I made the logo and he paid 50 after that he said I like the logo but I will continue with someone else for the trailer. I said okay as you wish but he started to say We agreed on 30 for the logo for that you need to refund me 20 dollars. But no it's not happened in that way we agreed on 50 for both. And after all of these, he said if youı don't refund I will give you 1 star and I try to explain things again and again but he just blocked me and gave me 1 star and he left the worst feedback (which includes scammer, cheater words). 

(Meanwhile he is still using the logo I made)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members