🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have not received my withdrawal and i would...
Page options
39e41d94
Community Member

I have not received my withdrawal and i would like to trace this and solve this issue. Please Help !

I am new to upwork and recently made a withdrawal of 191 USD under the following Upwork Ref: 284517567 on the 11th of February

However i still have not received it and my bank is not acknowledging such a transfer being there in the first place. I would like to know whats happening and i have been struggling to resolve this, trying to contact upwork, alas upwork help has no button to open a ticket or of the sorts. 
Please some one reading this help to navigate through this. Your help means a lot. 

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
39e41d94
Community Member

Please be kind enough to share the debit note relevant to this transaction
from your end so i can give it to my bank and they could check on it. I
hope there is nothing wrong in the information what i filled out.

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members