🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I haven't gotten my rising talent badge yet
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

I haven't gotten my rising talent badge yet

My profile has been fully complete for a few days now. I also passed the Upwork readiness test and did everything else required of me. However, I've gotten no email about whether I have the badge or not. I also don't see it on my profile. Could someone please take a look at my profile and tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong. Does me being a teen freelancer have anything to do with the delay?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexis,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexis,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks, I guess I'll just wait a bit longer then ♡

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

My profile has been fully complete for a few days now. I also passed the Upwork readiness test and did everything else required of me. However, I've gotten no email about whether I have the badge or not. I also don't see it on my profile. Could someone please take a look at my profile and tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong. Does me being a teen freelancer have anything to do with the delay?

Possibly. How old are you?

browersr
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

Does me being a teen freelancer have anything to do with the delay?

Billie got 5 Grammy's at 18, so I think UW will allow a Rising Talent for whatever age can legally use this platform.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members