🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Transactions are Limited
Page options
nipunak
Community Member

Financial Transactions are Limited

Hello Community,

Recently I received the following message. "Financial transactions for (MyName XXXXX)  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

As per the help article, I have added a new payment method as well. But it doesn't seem to be fixed. 

I haven't received an email or I am unable to contact customer support on this. Does anyone have a lead on how to get this thing solved or connect with Customer Support?

TIA 

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nipuna,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks, Aleksandar, A quick question, why is it hard to reach out to your customer service. Frankly, it's really inconvenient. 😞

Hi Nipuna,

There are many ways how you can get help. You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. You can also send us a message on any official Upwork social media channel. You can find the links in the footer section of the Upwork Community or Upwork platform as shown in this screenshot. As you already know, the Community is always open for help and discussion!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nipunak
Community Member

Hi Team, I was being asked to upload my ID verification and I have received the email confirming that it has been done. (Screenshot Attached) But still, my account has the same error/issue. How can I resolve this? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nipuna,

Please refer to the email notification and we will follow up with our team so that they can update you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Unfortunately no emails so far. I have received following only and it says the identity verification is completed.
But my question is, why my transactions are still limited?
nipunak
Community Member

Hello, Aleksandar I have replied to the email which I have received from the Account Security Team. Can you please let me know what will be the next step? 

Thanks! 

Hi Nipuna,

Our team will update you directly on your ticket regarding your concern. We have already followed up with the team that's handling your case. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nipunak
Community Member

Thanks Joanne

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members