🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I'm not sure if this is the right place t...
Page options
xtrrmin8
Community Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to leave this...

I'm not sure this is the right place to leave this but I'm very dissatisfied with the way my most recent dispute was handled. Basically, both myself and the client were supposed to receive a credit for the price of the job within five days of the dispute.

It's been two months now, and even though I've left subsequent messages I haven't received a dime and no one is answering me anymore. Furthermore, the dispute has been marked as "resolved"!

I love this platform, but this has really left a bitter taste in my mouth to the point that I can't currently recommend it to other people. Before, I could at least tell my friends that Upwork has a fair and trustworthy mediation system. 😟

If someone could help me, I'd really appreciate it!
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. 
I would like to confirm that our team has already issued a credit to your account minus the fee. The credit was issued on September 9. To view more details about this, go to Reports > Transactions and adjust the dates back to September. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up here. If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members