🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need help, Urgent!
Page options
ankurkapoor55
Community Member

I need help, Urgent!

Hello guys!

My account had been suspended pending verification. Upon attaching the required documents, I was told to wait as approval was underway. 1 hour ago, I received a confirmation email that my ID verification has been successful. But my account is still on hold! How is that? I'm very confused. Can someone kindly shed some light as to what's happening here?

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
pudingstudio
Community Member

Ankur K wrote:

Hello guys!

My account had been suspended pending verification. Upon attaching the required documents, I was told to wait as approval was underway. 1 hour ago, I received a confirmation email that my ID verification has been successful. But my account is still on hold! How is that? I'm very confused. Can someone kindly shed some light as to what's happening here?

But you said it's urgent. What is urgency?

Guessing you had a week or so to complete your verification. Now that you have, can't you wait a bit longer?

Hello Antun,

Yes, I can wait. I just want to confirm what's the issue.

Thanks

Ankur K wrote:

Hello Antun,

Yes, I can wait. I just want to confirm what's the issue.

Thanks

That is understandable.

If you have proved your identity (video verification), surely your account will be restored soon.

Someone official will see your topic and help you out. You were not wrong to post it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankur,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Thanks for your response.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths