🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to invite a new client to upwork for h...
Page options
islamnurul93
Community Member

I need to invite a new client to upwork for hire me.

This is Shoriful Islam. I am Professionally working on Web Design & Development working different marketplace my profile( **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) have more years of experience.

I would like to invite a new client to upwork, He/she can hire me. Can anyone please let me know how i can invite him with Custom offer rate.

i can't get good article for my solution.

Best Regards
Shoriful islam
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Shoriful islam
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shoriful,

You can share your profile URL with your client and they can click on the green button on their end. This will guide to another window on how they can create an account and hire you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shoriful,

You can share your profile URL with your client and they can click on the green button on their end. This will guide to another window on how they can create an account and hire you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V, Thank you your Quick reply. 
when i shared my profile link he will get contact button or start an offer button. my question is which will click him if he/she is wanting job spent rate low between $10-30 fixed rate. its tast parpoust for first job. because he don't know about upwork.
thank you.
Regurds 

Shoriful islam

Hi Shoriful,

Since your client is not a member of Upwork, once they click on any button first they will be prompt to sign up. Once your client is signed up, they will be able to send you an invitation for their job post or an offer. If your client needs any help with this, they can reach out to our Customer Support directly, and our team will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members