🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I no longer receive Emails from Upwork.
Page options
endytech
Community Member

I no longer receive Emails from Upwork.

Usually, I get all kinds of notifications, whether a job I submitted proposal was closed, whenever I receive connects for responding to interviews or whenever I have a message.
Lately, i no longer receive such notifications via Email.
I am particularly worried because I am counting an invitation mail for the Rising Talent badge, I am afraid I might not get it.
What should I do please?
9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriel,

I checked and all the emails were sent successfully. I suggest that you check your Spam/Junk folder in case they went there.

Regarding the Rising Talent badge, it's assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification via email and when you log in to your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandra,
The last notification I received was on March 20th, 2021. But I have had series of messages and activities on my account with no reflection on my mail box.
Checked my Spam box and nothing there.

Hi Gabriel,

Could you please try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that your email provider doesn't filter them out? If you continue experiencing issues, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
endytech
Community Member

Hello Andrea,
I still have not received any Email from Upwork.

Hi Gabriel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,
I think the problem is with my Email providers.
Is it possible to change my Upwork Email address? If yes, how do I go about it please?

Kind regards.

Hi Gabriel,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
2d1c75db
Community Member

I no longer receive emails and i have an issue with payment mismatch names. the names are same for my payment method as those i am registered with here.I have raised this with the support and have received so many tickets from the bot here for the whole week. Where do i get theses things resolved. I need help

Hi Josephat,

I can see you have a number of tickets open and submitted. You won't see submitted tickets until our team replies. To check on and reply to the tickets where the team is already assisting you please go to this page.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members