🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I would Like to have a discussion with an Upw...
Page options
mattyturn95
Community Member

I would Like to have a discussion with an Upwork Employee via Video Call Or Phone Call

Hi All,

I am desperately trying to get hold of someone from Upwork through a phone call or video call to discuss some queries that I currently have ( I do not want to have to type out my queries ).

I am a Top rated Upwork Freelancer and pay the monthly subscription - Surely there should be some better support available?

Could someone from the Upwork community please forward this to the relevant Upwork Advisor?

Many thanks,

Matthew

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You're in luck!

You may discuss your queries right here in the Community Forum.

What would you like to ask?

re: "I am desperately trying to get hold of someone from Upwork through a phone call or video call to discuss some queries that I currently have ( I do not want to have to type out my queries )."

Please understand that Upwork's customer support apparatus has at least 8 different channels. But it is NOT phone-centric. I strongly advise you to not attempt to ask your questions by phone or videoconferencing call. This strikes me as unlikely, or not worth the amount of time and effort you would need to arrange to make that happen.

Especially when people are here, right now, waiting to answer your questions in the Forum.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members