🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Identity verification
Page options
anhlev23
Community Member

Identity verification

Hello,

I'm currently at the first step of the identity verification process, but I can't even upload my ID image. Only a blank box pops up, then the following message.

anhlev23_0-1637654887501.png

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anh,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
c86d7cea
Community Member

Hello! 5 days ago I uploaded the documents for verification and the documents are still not verified.

Can you please tell me if something went wrong?
Thank you for your help!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danylo, 

I apologize for the delay, as our team had to look into this for you. I can confirm that your documents were accepted, and this should now be resolved. 

Let us know if you'll need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork
ba71b0db
Community Member

I have done the verification process and it's up to 24hours, still no email to confirm my verification. Please do something about it thanks.

zahid_abbasi
Community Member

I have done my ID verification and I have ID verfied badge on my profile but today my account holds due to ID verification.

What can I do??????

I am verfied upwork freelancer with ID verified badge on my profile.

Why I am asked again for ID verification?????

Hi Zahid,

We understand you may have verified your identity in the past. We ask freelancers to re-verify because periodic checks ensure that their accounts continue to reflect accurate information. Our goal is to make this process as seamless as we can and we thank you for your contribution to keeping Upwork a professional and safe community.

You can start the verification process by clicking "Get started" upon logging in or by going to Settings> Identity Verification. Feel free to check this help article for more details. We seek your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4d0fb353
Community Member

I have been trying to verify my identity for the last few days as my account will be suspended if I cannot complete the verification by the end of the day today. I have submitted 2 forms of government issued IDs, bank statements, and a video confirmation call and I still cannot get verified and no one will tell me the reason why. Please get back to me ASAP. I do not want my account to be suspended. 

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members