🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » If you are good at hacking please help. This ...
Page options
mg243
Community Member

If you are good at hacking please help. This hacker is ruining my families lives. Compromised tons

They have stolen many personal documents, pictures, info, crypto. Locked us out of accounts and devices. Spoofed sim cards etc. We are in need of some top talent. Please help. **edited for Community Guidelines**

16 REPLIES 16
prestonhunter
Community Member

Matthew:
This is a perfectly acceptable job post.

But you posted it in the wrong place.

You need to post this as an hourly job posting here:

https://upwork.com

I have trouble with that because I had a freelance account previously.
pgiambalvo
Community Member

But when you figure out how to post this job, don't include your email address in the post.

mg243
Community Member

My wife posted a job earlier. I wanted to hire this one guy **edited for Community Guidelines** I forget, he looked great. But we got notice that the hacker had set my wifes email to forward to the hackers. We are completely dominated by this black hat(s). I am barely making my mortgage this month and they are really wiping us out. They have tried many things and have compromised 3 computers, and 6-7 phones. Is there any good guy hacker out there that mayb be abe to give my family peace out there? This hacker seemed very prolific so I advise anyone that wants the job to be safe. This person had transactions with tons of crupto. PLEASE HELP!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matthew, 

Could you please send more information to me through a private message regarding your wife's job post so that I can look into this for you? Please click on my name so that you can send a message.

~ Avery
Upwork
mg243
Community Member

My wife posted pretty much the same thing, but her phone is now compromised
and so if she gets emails it forwards to them as well. Her name is Jill.
colettelewis
Community Member

Matthew, have you contacted this dedicated, official government site:https://www.usa.gov/online-safety

Okay...

But the original poster really does need to hire a hacker to clean this up and help him fortify his accounts and devices properly.

Upwork Customer Support is not going to do that for him. The federal government is not going to do that for him.

Or he needs to do it himself.

It might be worthwhile simply to hire a couple hackers as consultants without even having them do hands on work. Just to get a better idea about what he needs to do.

mg243
Community Member

So today. I went to the public library. Feeling good because I thought I had my gmail back at least. I was on the chat function on xfinity and after comparing the two sim spots on my cell phone I noticed he was using one of them and so my phone wasnt working. I see money moving via some email notification in my robinhood, gemini who knows whats going on, also who knows whats going on with any other account. I have no control. I have never felt so defeated and felt such hatred for anyone before in my life. I got nowhere today and lost more.xfinity said to contact the xfinity store in grand rapids about their address and would not tell me anything. What is surprising is he hacked into the public library. Saw anything I did today, and sooo.. yeah. Event viewer still works. I am speechless, depressed, and dont know what to say.

mg243
Community Member

Yeah... I think you should just hire a hacker.

I wouldn't bother talking to Upwork support, the govt. or Xfinity about any of this.

mg243
Community Member

I guess I was hoping for some positive outcome. In the past year my wife has had three brain surgeries and I have been left to care for both her and my son. I have been struggling for years and I am tired. My wife tells me yesterday that she has pretty much a timer. Her last brain surgery to fix the stroke she had. She has CCMS which we find out my son has too, she has a mass in the front we are still waiting to hear back about. I asked a cop about this locally. Not interested. What I wanted was someone that wanted to just right the wrong you know? I am sickened.my phone number is **edited for Community Guidelines** which is one of the several compromised phones. I list it not for advertisment, just if anyone wants to talk about my life in general, peace. I give up on this, I would have given what i had but am I have no more to say.

re: "I asked a cop about this locally. Not interested."

I am a strong supporter of the police. I love the police.

I strongly advise you to not waste your time talking to the police about this matter.

For the same reason that I would advise you to NOT talk to the police if you wanted somebody to cater a wedding or if you wanted to replace your air conditioner.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Matthew. I hope you have brighter days ahead.

I'm letting you know that I had to remove your phone number on your post to comply with the Community Guidelines, and also because the Upwork Community is a public forum accessible by both Upwork and non-Upwork customers. 

I was unable to locate your wife's account and the job post. If the job happened on Upwork, we would be happy to help you by investigating it further, which is why I was encouraging you to send me a private message with all the details. Just the same, let me dig into this a little and I'll come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
claudiacezy
Community Member

I think it would be better to find a local IT/Computer repair service. Even if you find someone to help you online you'd need to give remote access to your device. Given the situation it will probably only increase anxiety, it will not give you peace of mind.

That is a Windows component which if enabled it logs stuff. It doesn't mean it's bad stuff but it's that kind of stuff scammers would try to show to scam people. How did you come to know about accessing that? How did you come to the conclusion that your devices are compromised? 

On a library/public device lots of stuff may be enabled, that's why it's good to be careful when you access something from public devices.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members