🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Increase Profile Views and Increase Invites?
Page options
802f0ec4
Community Member

Increase Profile Views and Increase Invites?

Hi! 

I've been a freelancer for almost 3 months and I've been quite successful at landing jobs through submitting proposals. I've also added 2 projects and a live consultation to my profile. Is there anything additional that I can do to increase my profile views and increase the number of invites I receive? I would like to have a good mix of submitting proposals and inquiries for work as well. Any insight, tips, or tricks would be great! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Hi Stephanie,

I agree with William; your overall profile is fine. The only small changes I would make are:

• Most of your Portfolio includes your resume support services. If you have more voice-over items you can add, I would do so. I think it may help some clients extract more information about the talent they're getting.

• You may also want to consider adding a Specialized profile that focuses on your resume support services. In that profile, you can make content specific to resume services, which might help clients discover your resume support talents when they search for resume services. I think this is especially important since most of your Work History does not include resume support services.

• And as William said, you should definitely consider a video introduction. In your field, you are the brand, and that is exactly what you should be marketing.

Congrats on the success so far!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Stephanie,

Congrats on landing your new projects!

Your profile is fine. Small improvements would be to have your Map show and have an introduction video since that aligns with your business skills. Have an awesome day!

Thanks so much William. I will definitely add an introduction video. Great feedback!

You are most welcome!

celgins
Community Member

Hi Stephanie,

I agree with William; your overall profile is fine. The only small changes I would make are:

• Most of your Portfolio includes your resume support services. If you have more voice-over items you can add, I would do so. I think it may help some clients extract more information about the talent they're getting.

• You may also want to consider adding a Specialized profile that focuses on your resume support services. In that profile, you can make content specific to resume services, which might help clients discover your resume support talents when they search for resume services. I think this is especially important since most of your Work History does not include resume support services.

• And as William said, you should definitely consider a video introduction. In your field, you are the brand, and that is exactly what you should be marketing.

Congrats on the success so far!

802f0ec4
Community Member

Thank you so much Clark, this is great feedback. I actually had no idea that you could have a specialized profile. I will work on these items immediately. Thanks again!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members