🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Inquiry Regarding Refund Request and Potentia...
Page options
saudkhan0039
Community Member

Inquiry Regarding Refund Request and Potential Impact on Upwork Rating

Hi there, I recently received a refund request on Upwork after the client closed the contract. The work had been completed months ago, but the client reappeared, claiming to have given me a 3-star rating. I have two questions: Why am I unable to cancel his refund request, even though I see the notification to either approve or cancel it? (Screenshot is attached below ) My current rating on Upwork is 95%. How much will it decrease after the addition of the 3-star rating to my JSS profile? I am scheduled to receive a Top Rated badge this coming Sunday if the rating remains above 90%.

Regards, Saud Khan.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Saud,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members