🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Invoices for Withdrawals
Page options
176f5c3c
Community Member

Invoices for Withdrawals

I need invoices for Withdrawals. In the list of my transactions, I see the transactions I need. But when I click "download", they are not in the downloaded folder.
Where can I get these invoices?

10 REPLIES 10
759e32fa

Hi Oksana,

Thanks for reaching out. Withdrawals are transactions to send the funds to your payment method hence there are no invoices as there are no services rendered. If what you need is a document indicating your withdrawal, what we can request is a withdrawal receipt. You can reach out to our support team so they can request this document for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
176f5c3c
Community Member

Yes, I need it.
How do I contact them?

Hi Oksana,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a9038d90
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Can you please do the same for me? 

Also, is there any systematic solution for this, or I will need to request receipt each time? 
In my country, I need to show a "paper" for each transaction that comes to my companie's  banking account. How can I do that in case of Upwork?

Does this mean that each time I withdrawal I need to ask lovely Upwork support team to provide me a receipt for it?

And how approx. it will take for support team to provide it?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
- Regards, Vladimir

Hi Vladimir, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. We keep all of your billing and invoicing information organized and easily accessible for you. You can find them all in your Transaction History report, where you can manage, download, or print them. Invoices include the freelancer service fee.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
a9038d90
Community Member

Hi Nikola. Thanks for your answer, but I was asking about different thing. I know where I can download invoices, though I don't need invoices for transactions that are made inside of Upwork, but I need receipt for each of current and future withdrawals from Upwork account to my banking account. Basically one-to-one the same issue, that Oksana has.

176f5c3c
Community Member

Hi Liuggi!
I have not received any documents confirming my withdrawals. 

Hi Oksana,

Our team has already reached out to you regarding this. Please check your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

The ticket says "we can offer you a copy of the payment/withdrawal confirmation receipt". Yes, that's exactly what I need.
It also says "If you need further assistance, reply to this ticket, and it will automatically be re-opened", but I don't have a "reply" button. I don't see any way to resume the conversation.

Hi Oksana,

I see that you are already communicating with our support team via a support ticket on a different issue. You can raise your concern on the same ticket or respond to the email notification sent to your registered email address for the old support ticket to reopen the case. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members