🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is Upwork exhausting itself?
Page options
viktoria191289
Community Member

Is Upwork exhausting itself?

Is Upwork exhausting itself? Do I become Non-competitive? I spend more connections than I earn. "You need to invest money in business" is a popular phrase. Yes, I invest money.

1. Education

2. Computer improvement

3. Payment of utility bills

4. Connections
SHOULD the cost of cogects exceed all of the costs mentioned above? It turns out that increasing the professionalism of a freelancer is not necessary for Upwork?? Why are we, the people with the highest rating, buried in a mountain of uncertainty?
What should a freelancer with the highest rating and desire to work do? - To waste money on connections? Fix it! Many of my acquaintances who work on this platform are leaving this platform. Isn't it time for the organizers of this exchange to think about this? Where do the piles of unfilled jobs come from, where do we spend hundreds of dollars??

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Vika,

You are in a hyper competive job category. Consider upgrading your Skills to more in-demand skills which will solve the issue.

79f0185e
Community Member

I am a new freelancer in this upwork marketplace I sent many cover letter but no response no client responded me and I showed my cover letter writing systems to many well educated people they said your cover letter is very good but no response Now I have no connect so I can't send any cover letter now how can I get job

It can take weeks to get your first job. You just have to keep applying.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members