🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is my account visible to clients? Why doesn't...
Page options
97854cb0
Community Member

Is my account visible to clients? Why doesn't JSS count on my profile?

Hi there,

I'm Rana and have a problem with my Upwork account. Is my account visible to clients? I already sent lots of proposals but didn't receive any Invitation and I don't know why this happened. I read all of Upwork's Articles. I think the problem is in my account and that's why clients didn't see my proposals when submitting proposals. If this going on how can I get new jobs? At this point, do I have to buy connections to send proposals without minimal clients feedback?

Another thing is why doesn't JSS count on my profile? or Rising talent? Can you please look at my account?

Recently I realize that my job feed's maximum job post is fake and irrelevant skills set job post! May I know why this happened?  Many Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Rana,

Your profile should be visible to clients as it's set to public. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

To your question about JSS, you obtain a score after completing 4 or more contracts, with 2 or more clients within 24 months. You may want to check out this help article for more information about how JSS works.

Lastly, could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members