🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is this contract legit
Page options
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Is this contract legit

The client says i should not request payment after requesting changes on milestone and make the request on date 1st October, since its monthly contract.

Will the contract expire and lose the amount before 30 days since it shows i havent submitted changes.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The client does not decide how the payments works. He has to go with how it works on Upwork. When you are done with the work, you submit it with the Submit button.

Here is the help article Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

You need to submin changes there within 30 (or 14, not remember) days. If not it will be refunded to client. Client able to request changes again and again to delay payment. You can report this cheat if you sure job is done.

okay, thanks. 

sofia2008
Community Member

On fixed price contract, you need to make sure the milestone is funded, and you use the Submit button when you deliver the work. The client cannot set payment for later. There is no such thing as a monthly contract.

the client has funded the contract, now he wants me to request it on 1st October as per the type of contract we had. is this worth it considering its already funded.

The client does not decide how the payments works. He has to go with how it works on Upwork. When you are done with the work, you submit it with the Submit button.

Here is the help article Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members