🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issue: Some of your services are temporarily ...
Page options
ibm_luq
Community Member

Issue: Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

Hi guys, how are you doing?

My account on hold, as you can see in the attachment it takes two days as maximum, but for now it takes more than two days.

It says:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I hope I can find solution for my problem.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ibrahim,

I followed up with the team and one of our agents already updated your support ticket. You should be all set now. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibrahim,

I'm sorry about the delay. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks,

I hope get an update very soon sir.

Hi Mr. Aleksandar D, my account still hold, do you have any idea when they will un-hold my account?

Thanks.

Hi Ibrahim,

I followed up with the team and one of our agents already updated your support ticket. You should be all set now. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for quick reply.

You are right, it done.

But I have a question sir, why I can't access to Upwork support website  at all, when I try to access the website it shows me the error in the attachment.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ibrahim,

You shouldn't be receiving the error from the screenshot. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps? You can also try opening the 'My Requests' page and selecting the ticket from there.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I am experiencing the same message "Some of your services are temporarily on hold. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours

its been 3 weeks now and have not heard anything back. 

Hi Lawrence,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

HI,

its been another week and nothing yet

Hi Lawrence,

I would like to confirm that our team has already followed up on your ticket with the number 32967760 and is waiting on your response back. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4a3b5490
Community Member

Hello, 

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Error  "Some of your services are temporarily on hold. The process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours".

it's been more than 2 days.

Hi Paruchuri,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members