🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » It is impossible to submit a request
Page options
igorshap
Community Member

It is impossible to submit a request

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

igorshap_0-1644245922523.png

Hello! How can I submit a request if the editor window is missing?

It is required to obtain a bilingual User Agreement (EN-RU)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Igor,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
AndreaG

Hi Igor,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
igorshap
Community Member

Thank's you so much!

3ffefb70
Community Member

I am facing the same issue kindly reach me out asap

i have tried twice to open a Request on Upwork but it's not happening, check the screenchot below

I want immediate resolution.

I am not getting any job after bidding on more than 100 projects, not even 1% is getting converted despite of having such a strong portfolio and work done on your platform.

I think am submitting the proposal but because of some technical issues or some other reason Clients are not able to see my Bids or not receiving only.

Please find the glitch in your system.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this articleVisit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

yesterday i have raised one request in this forum and with giving any resolution to that today it's showing

Access Denied what wrong you guys are doing with my account.

Why you have edited my last message in this forum where are my screenshots, i have all the collection with me.

webboozatech_0-1662708133232.png

What happened to this Query, when you going to resolve it. Why am I not getting Projects.

webboozatech_1-1662708308541.png

webboozatech_2-1662708595884.png

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your message. Your screenshot was removed as it did not meet the Community guidelines. Please refer to my response to your concern raised in the original post. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have tried everything but i am not able to raise a Ticket or Request. Everytime I raise a request through email it generates a Request Id and when I click to check that link it says Access is Denied.

My Issues

1) I have tried but it's still not working am unable to open a Request and Updating my Skills on Upwork.

2) I am not receiving any new Invite and I have bid on more than 3700 projects and not getting even 1% of them after having such a strong portfolio and feedback.

Why bids are not getting cracked, it seems like upwork is not fair enough.

I think am submitting the proposal but because of some technical issues or some other reason Clients are not able to see my Bids or not receiving only.

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let me help you with your concerns.

1. Regarding the issue with updating your skills, please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser. You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

To get help from our support team, you may follow these steps: 

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support."
  5. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided.

2. I understand that you are not getting any invites or offers. Please know that we are not privy to how clients choose the freelancers they're sending invites to and I can confirm that the clients are receiving your proposals. But it is all up to them to view the proposals and send invites for interviews.

You may want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

We also highly encourage you to continue to work to become a Top-Rated or Top Rated Plus Freelancer once you get enough recent work history. Having these badges in your profile will increase your invite and hire rate.

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

I hope this helps.

~ AJ
Upwork
585ec6cd
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue; kindly requesting here for someone to reach out to me via support ticket.

Specific issue: can't verify/upload ID.

Thanks.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3ffefb70
Community Member

I am facing the same issue

Hi Faima,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having trouble raising a support ticket. Can you please share more details about the specific issue you're experiencing so we can assist you further?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have tried everything but i am not able to raise a Ticket or Request. Everytime I raise a request through email it generates a Request Id and when I click to check that link it says Access is Denied.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members