🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS and Top Rated
Page options
m_maddock
Community Member

JSS and Top Rated

Hi! I just have a couple of quick questions. The first is about my JSS. Despite receiving 5 star feedback for each of the jobs I've received feedback from, my JSS has decreased from 100% to 94%. Can anyone please explain why that may be the case?

My next question is about Top Rated. I believe that I have hit each of the criteria for the badge, but have not yet received it. For example:

JSS score: 94%

Over 3k+ earnings

Top rated eligible for 13 of 16 weeks

Will the badge appear automatically, or am I just missing something?

Thank you!

Matthew

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Matthew M wrote:

Despite receiving 5 star feedback for each of the jobs I've received feedback from, my JSS has decreased from 100% to 94%. Can anyone please explain why that may be the case?

Private feedback

The stars are irrelevant. Just about everyone has almost only 5 stars, the average on the site is 4.9. What drives the JSS is the client's private feedback.

Matthew M wrote:

Over 3k+ earnings

Top rated eligible for 13 of 16 weeks

Will the badge appear automatically, or am I just missing something?

Look at the bottom of your My Stats page: What does it say about profile completeness? It has to be 100%. Your 12-month earnings are over $1000

Yes, the badge appears automatically within 48 hours of you meeting all the criteria.

Your recent account holds is "0"?

Hi Petra 🙂 Thanks for the help, I didn't realise that private feedback was a thing! And regarding the second point, my profile is 100% complete and it does indeed have 0 account holds. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members