🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS for only long term clients
Page options
bad_ahriman
Community Member

JSS for only long term clients

Don't you find it unfair that only closed contracts are counted towards giving you a JSS? I have 4 long term open contracts, earning and working for a year now, and I don't have a JSS score because none of them are closed. People with five or more 5USD projects have a JSS, some even get top rated...strange system...
3 REPLIES 3
tlbp
Community Member

Vlad G wrote:
Don't you find it unfair that only closed contracts are counted towards giving you a JSS? I have 4 long term open contracts, earning and working for a year now, and I don't have a JSS score because none of them are closed. People with five or more 5USD projects have a JSS, some even get top rated...strange system...

Have you researched all the factors that benefit your JSS or are you just speculating? 

petra_r
Community Member

Vlad G wrote:
 I have 4 long term open contracts, earning and working for a year now, 

You don't, You have a grand total of one that is over a year old, one that is 5 months old and 2 that are under 2 months old. None of them have significant billings.

Whilst active long term contracts with regular payments do count towards your JSS in a positive way, idle contracts do not.

f4e589a0
Community Member

I have 2 completed contracts (1 is long-term in stats). And then have my third long-term contract 3 months+ ago.
As soon as the third contract reaches over 3 months, I finally have my JSS.

Not sure 100% but I think maybe if you have 3 long-term contracts you can have JSS. Again I don't know for sure but I think anyone having these deserved it, Upwork should also give them top-rate immediately. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members