cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS on stats does not agree with JSS on profile

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1 of 32

I know that JSS scores were updated today - but my stats JSS score does not agree with the score on my profile. The stats score is lower and it affects any proposal I might make that requires a higher score, which I have on my profile. Is this because it just takes time for Upwork to get updated?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 32

Joan S wrote:

I know that JSS scores were updated today - but my stats JSS score does not agree with the score on my profile.

It updates in stages. Never take anything as final until late afternoon / early evening UTC

Whatever is "new" (different to before) is the new score. Your profile says 88%

Community Guru
3 of 32

Thanks, Petra. I was hoping I would get a reply from you.

However, my profile says 91% and my stats say 88%. I'm hoping the stats will get updated to agree. I was at 91% and then got down to 88% a couple of weeks ago. I have only been on Upwork for 4 months and my goal is to get to 100% for JSS. Hope I make it.

Community Guru
4 of 32

Joan S wrote:

Thanks, Petra. I was hoping I would get a reply from you.

However, my profile says 91% and my stats say 88%. I'm hoping the stats will get updated to agree. I was at 91% and then got down to 88% a couple of weeks ago. I have only been on Upwork for 4 months and my goal is to get to 100% for JSS. Hope I make it.

Give it a bit of time, it'll fully update in a few hours.

100% is the worst, because from there, the only way is down Smiley Wink

Community Guru
5 of 32

OK - I'll wait. Sometimes it is difficult not to be impatient. And I love your comment about 100%.  Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
6 of 32

Petra R wrote:

Ain't that the truth. I was pretty relaxed about my JSS score when it was 98%; since I've been at 100%, I have mild anxiety attacks every time a client closes a project.

Community Guru
7 of 32

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Ain't that the truth. I was pretty relaxed about my JSS score when it was 98%; since I've been at 100%, I have mild anxiety attacks every time a client closes a project.

I was at 100% for what feels like forever, then got arrogant and ignored clear, loud warning bells which were waving biiiiig red flags twice in the last 2 weeks.

Currently trying to decide which of the ignored red-flag-waving-warning-bell-ringing contracts to use the perk on.

Lesson re-learned... When your gut tells you to walk away: Get walking.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
8 of 32

Petra R wrote:

I was at 100% for what feels like forever, then got arrogant and ignored clear, loud warning bells which were waving biiiiig red flags twice in the last 2 weeks.

Currently trying to decide which of the ignored red-flag-waving-warning-bell-ringing contracts to use the perk on.

Lesson re-learned... When your gut tells you to walk away: Get walking.

I've never had to use the perk but I think that I'm going to need it very, very soon. I recently finished a very difficult project for a very - ahem - "challenging" client, and now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the fallout. :-(

This widget could not be displayed.
9 of 32
This widget could not be displayed.

Mine is wonky too. I expected a hit because I recently had a jerk client skip out and close the contract and left no feedback, but had a perfect client just before that so I'm not sure where it will end up.I emailed support to check it because something is off anyway.  

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
10 of 32

Cairenn R wrote:

Mine is wonky too. I expected a hit because I recently had a jerk client skip out and close the contract and left no feedback, but had a perfect client just before that so I'm not sure where it will end up.I emailed support to check it because something is off anyway.  

Clients can't close a contract without leaving feedback, so there is definitely feedback on the contract. Unless you're just talking about verbal feedback based on what you submitted, and I'd say that's pretty normal when someone isn't happy. They just disappear.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS