🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS update date shows 27. Feb
Page options
saad-jamal
Community Member

JSS update date shows 27. Feb

Hello Everyone 

JSS was suppose to update on Sunday But it didnt. 

The last update date shows 27 feb

Please help

Thank You

150 REPLIES 150

I have same issue 😞

Hello community,

I'd like to ask if MY STATS works correcty since based on it nobody looked at my profile from 18 of July.

Or if it's correct then why so and how can I change it?

Thank you!

Oleksandra

Oleksandra K wrote:

I'd like to ask if MY STATS works correcty since based on it nobody looked at my profile from 18 of July.

Or if it's correct then why so and how can I change it?

The counter has been broken for weeks. Upwork know and have been working on fixing it. 

In other words, you're getting views, you just can't see them.

Dear Community Guru

Last few weeks, my profile has no view!! I don't understand what is the problem, I submitted few jobs, but I didn't get any response from the client. and no update profile view status. would you please help me to sort out from the problem or any information regarding this issue. 

Thanks

Tanay

My profile haven't been a viewed a single time in two weeks . Which is not usual. What could be the problem?
Besides my overall invitation rates are very poor any ways to improve on that?

I got Top Rated Badge on my profile 3 weeks ago but not getting New Contracts and Views on Profile.
Many weeks have passed but my profile didn't get a single view.

Can someone tell me to improve the profile, so It gets some views.

You could have the best profile in the world, but if you're not putting yourself out there, staying active and sending out the odd proposal, no one will even know you exist. Congrats on the top-rated badge, but it's not a silver bullet for freelancing, it helps, but you also need to help yourself.

Thanks James for contacting.

I stay online via mobile phone for nearly 24 hours. Should I online via pc? 
Before I got top-rated, there were at least 5-10 views each week. I'm facing this trouble these days.

Are you still sending proposals to prospective clients?

I stopped sending for 1-week max. 
After I got "Top-Rated" Badge, I sent many than usual.

You can see in the screenshot (previously attached) I applied on 68 jobs since last 90 days.
Before the badge, I didn't cross those more than 50.

68 proposals without a hire? Think we've found the problem, then. Might be worth looking at improving your proposal strategy. 

I think I got hire 3 or 4.
Few proposals were declined due to high rates many days ago. I don't remember how many actually.
many proposal were unresponsive. 

Don't know what to tell you, mate. Things are more competitive now than ever due to the pandemic, less clients hiring, more freelancers trying to survive. 

Can you tell me, is there anything wrong with my profile? (description, portfolio)
I mean can you tell me when you visit my profile at the first time. 

What kind of impression do you feel?
will you like to hire me or not?
(can you make this favour?
Thanks

Today, there were at least 20 proposals, on those proposals I got no reply. Actually the client hired nobody. I withdraw these. The newest one I keep. And that wrote 6 days ago. 

My proposal strategy is:
After Greetings,

"Hello,
Thanks for your job post. I have read your job descriptions."

After writing that, I write all the necessary things about the client's job and ask questions, sometimes it is in 1 paragraph or 2.

Following is an example of one of my proposals.

Hello there,
Thank you for your job post. I've read your job post. I created this kind of video. But currently applying via mobile so I can't attach that video. If you will contact me I will send you it. I have deep knowledge of both listed software, (PowerPoint & Photoshop). I saw your attached video and I have the best creative ideas. Also in your video ad, fonts are not good. I will give a professional look to your product videos. Contact me for further discussions.

I'm a professional & highly experienced for both design and print Graphic Designer and excited to fulfill your requirements.
https://behance.net/fahadhassan419 Please check out my portfolio. You can see more designs in the portfolio by clicking on any image.

I'm a fast communicator, provide high-quality graphics for the assigned task & do unlimited revisions if needed. I always have the best creative ideas for all kinds of businesses.

Best Wishes,
Fahad

Just the purpose of it to show the strategy. If anything needs improvements please let me know that.
Thanks

First of all, the view-counter is broken and has been for weeks. In other words: Your profile is visited, but the visits not counted.

Secondly, why do you withdraw proposals? There is no point, it just wastes your time.

Thirdly, your proposal is awful. It looks like a completely generic copy-pasted proposal. It's the kind of proposal smart clients won't even read.

Don't thank clients for their job post and don't say you read the description. The former is plain strange, the latter should be obvious.  Clients only see the first 2 lines of your proposal without actually opening it, and you waste that vital advertising space with meaningless drivel. The first two lines have to sell your proposal, if they don't, the proposal won't even get opened most of the time. Why are you bothering to apply for a video job with a profile that doesn't even mention video?

I would also suggest you spruce up your profile. Try a profile photo that looks friendly and inviting, smile, make sure your eyes are showing. 

Your overview is all about you, not about how hiring you will benefit the client. Fix that.

Don't boast. Fix the English.

Hello Upwork Team,

What's up? My name is Tahmina Jannat. I am a top-rated plus freelancer on Upwork. The recent time I have faced an issue that my profile view continuously shows 0 please have a look (https://prnt.sc/u20gvu). I have submitted 187 proposals in 90 days (https://prnt.sc/u20i54). Could you please have a look at my profile and let me know, why I am facing this problem. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards
Jannat

Hi Tahmina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I would like to confirm that there is an issue with the profile views and our engineers are already working to resolve it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
goin18
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

my name is Marko Budal and I am a top-rated plus freelancer on Upwork. I'm facing the same issues as most of the developers who wrote before me. My profile view continuously shows 0 views for the past month. Could you please have a look at my profile and let me know, why I am facing this problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Marko

It's resolved! The bug has been fixed.
Thank you team Upw & tech support 👍

Hello,

I noticed that my stats is showing 0 views for the past weeks. I paid for membership, thinking that it will help my visibility, but doesn't help.
Is there any bug?

Thank you in advance,
Jane
836408d7
Community Member

The view counter isn't working correctly at the moment, hasn't been for some weeks. Wouldn't worry about it all.

Hi, I am Ashutosh. I am also facing same issue. In  my profile view in 23rd july 2020 was 6+ and after that is Zero. I really don't understand what to do. I doing bidding every day and the bid will make according to the client requirement and still the viewing is Zero.

I am from **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I am **Edited for Community Guidelines**. From 1st july 2020, I started bid and I am going on in my work. In july 23rd profile viewing was 6 and after that I am doing continuous bidding and the profile viewing stat after 23rd is "Zero".

KIndly check and review my profile link....

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I really confuse about this and also no client view in my profile. Can anyone help me to resolve my problem and also tell me how do I increase my profile view stat?

N.B:-- I also enclose my profile STAT report.

Thank you

Ashutosh D

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am Deboshree and new in Upwork. Last few days I started biding and got a project. Now please check my profile view stat. How do I improve it, so I can reach client?

My StatisticMy Statistic

So, let me know how do I improve it?

1. Only views that don't come from proposals are counted. I had a look at your profile, so now you will see 1 view, which is meaningless, because I'm not looking to hire.

2. The counter is broken for some time, so 1. might not apply. 

Hi All,

I'd like to circle back and let everybody know that this issue has been resolved and profile views on My Stats page are showing correctly now. 

Please, let us know if you continue experiencing this issue. Thank you all for your patience as we were getting this fixed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi.

It seems this issue is not fixed yet or occurred again.

My profile views dropped from 71 to 0

Thanks

My profile views are zero for the last 5 weeks. I am continuously sending well-written proposals but not a single reply for the past 5 weeks. Before that, everything was going well. Please help. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members