🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job feed
Page options
atlinguist
Community Member

Job feed

I keep seeing job postings in my feed that start with something like "Hi [name],..." or "Dear [name], as we discussed..." which are obviously intended as a PM to a certain freelancer.

Could UW maybe help clients through the hiring jungle by indicating to them more clearly that they can message freelancers directly (by hitting some button)? 

cat close up small.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
bevcam
Community Member

I've also been seeing a lot of them and most have no hiring/payment history. I didn't think it's messages to freelancers, but I suppose it could be. Saw one today that read something along "Dear (name), I saw your profile on Facebook ..." Smiley Frustrated???Smiley Frustrated

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Could you please pm me the link of a job/s you recently saw? I'll follow up with our team with your feedback so we can check the current flow.

By any chance, could you please let me know if the jobs you're referencing are posted by new or experienced clients?

~ Vladimir
Upwork
atreglia
Community Member

Alexandra H wrote:

I keep seeing job postings in my feed that start with something like "Hi [name],..." or "Dear [name], as we discussed..." which are obviously intended as a PM to a certain freelancer.

Yup.  They're out of control.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths