🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job progress not showing on my profile
Page options
kamranbajwa1
Community Member

Job progress not showing on my profile

I have an on going contract with my client. The contract name is **Edited for community guidelines**. 2 days back my client increased my per hour rate. After the increase the job with previous rate is showing as completed on my profile and it's with no feedback. I have talked to my client and she said that there was no popup for the feedback when she changed the per hour rate. Other than this, no matter how many hours I'm spending they are not shown anywhere. So I want to know that what is going on here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kamran,

When a contract ends, clients usually leave you feedback as part of that process. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamran,

Since this contract is still in progress it is currently showing under your Profile - In Progress section. Once you complete this contract and the Client closes it, they will be provided with the option to leave feedback for it. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yes, out of nowhere it's now in "Jobs in progress again". When can my contractor give me a feedback?

Hi Kamran,

When a contract ends, clients usually leave you feedback as part of that process. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members