🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Jobs Count on Profile Page Rolled Back
Page options
oytunbuyrukcu
Community Member

Jobs Count on Profile Page Rolled Back

Hi there! I have realized an issue more than 24 hours ago. The number of total jobs completed, as displayed under the title of 'Jobs' in my profile, went down by at least 11 all of a sudden. I updated a number of profile sections and refreshed the page several times to see if the number would be corrected automatically, but this didn't work. I worry if there is a bug in the system as this is very odd.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oytun,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oytun,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I had the same thing happened, profile job count dropped by 25 jobs suddenly. Support is already on the case. I'm curious if more people experienced this?

I was given the following information by the support team and that was all. It doesn't explain why the number has dropped suddenly.

"... The Contracts page appears to show more jobs because, contracts with the same titles, feedbacks and Clients are shown as the one contract in the user's profile."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members