🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Join Upwork coaches for live weekly AMA | ins...
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Join Upwork coaches for live weekly AMA | insight on how to improve your business

Our coaching team has started hosting weekly live Zoom sessions where members can ask questions and get answers in real-time! Visit our coaching page to sign up for the next open sessions. 

Weekly sessions are open to all and are a great opportunity to learn, grow, and get answers to any questions you have about Upwork or freelancing!

We hope to see you there!

~ Valeria
Upwork
153 REPLIES 153
b120e479
Community Member

Thanks for great opportunity 

5f230981
Community Member

i want to joining your team 

ac0a86c2
Community Member

I don't see any mention of which day and what time for the zoom calls.

Community Member

Hey Valeria ,thanks alot for this update offer

bbe1b12a
Community Member

can join Valeria K

7cd127f5
Community Member

Thanks for the info and have a great day..

michel_angela83
Community Member

This is very helpful Valeria. Thanks for the opportunity. 

reazul_i
Community Member

Wlcome to this helpful initiative for freelancer. And thanks to valeria for the update.

149b80a6
Community Member

Hi there Valeria,

I'm new and was wondering if this is still happening.

I'll check the link.

Thanks

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

The initiative taken by Upwork to host weekly live Zoom sessions with coaches is commendable and highly beneficial for freelancers like us. It reflects the platform's commitment to supporting our professional growth and success.

These Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions provide a valuable platform for freelancers to engage directly with experienced coaches and gain insights on how to improve our businesses. Having real-time access to experts who can answer our questions and address our concerns is incredibly valuable. It allows us to overcome challenges, enhance our skills, and make informed decisions that contribute to our overall success on Upwork.

Moreover, the fact that these sessions are open to all freelancers showcases Upwork's inclusive approach in providing equal opportunities for learning and growth. Whether we are new to the platform or seasoned professionals, we can all benefit from the wealth of knowledge shared during these sessions.

As freelancers, continuous learning is essential to stay competitive in the ever-evolving marketplace. The coaching sessions offer a wide range of topics that cover Upwork-specific queries and broader freelancing insights. This comprehensive approach empowers us to navigate the platform effectively, optimize our profiles, write winning proposals, and improve client relationships.

Additionally, the camaraderie and sense of community fostered during these sessions are invaluable. Connecting with fellow freelancers and sharing experiences creates a supportive environment where we can learn from one another and build a network of like-minded professionals.

I highly appreciate Upwork's efforts in organizing these coaching sessions and providing us with opportunities to learn, grow, and thrive as freelancers. I eagerly look forward to attending future sessions and taking full advantage of the expert guidance and support offered by the coaching team.

Thank you, Valeria, and the entire coaching team for your dedication to helping us succeed on Upwork. Your commitment to supporting freelancers like me is truly commendable, and I am grateful for the valuable resources you provide to enhance our freelancing journey. See you at the next AMA session!

Tural Babashov
0ff189fd
Community Member

I am thrilled about this wonderful opportunity and I am looking forward to signing up for it.

rafikdz
Community Member

Thank you for the updates, I am very interested to level up my game

e796b5d7
Community Member

Hey Valeria, thanks for the update .

bc3c1a91
Community Member

Hi Valeria

I am new freelancer thanks for the great opportunity and update 

And finally I hope you will reply my text

ea81b7e8
Community Member

Hello I'm new and can you please help me 

38a952dc
Community Member

Thanks, Valeria,

That is an additional learning experience for me, and it's helpful.

I hope you can also check my website and give me suggestion or tips. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you.

4c2770d1
Community Member

Community Member

kissnemex
Community Member

Thanks for this opportunity

titu103
Community Member

Good idia. 

5587aafb
Community Member

Thank you Valeria.

saranaeem
Community Member

Registration done. Thank you

kartikumarjha
Community Member

Sure! I will join.

Kartik Kumar
507cb970
Community Member

Much thanks to this beautiful opportunity/nice update,how do I get the link please thanks 

zansari
Community Member

Cool

Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)
f564e201
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for letting us know about this fantastic opportunity, I'd like to ask if it's possible for me to join in January 2023. I'm really looking forward to being a part of the upcoming session.

Thanks,

Hi Edward,

I would like to clarify that we have weekly sessions and everyone is welcome to sign up and join. You can visit our coaching page to sign up for the next open sessions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
181893f7
Community Member

Thank you very much!

e8c64d46
Community Member

Thank you, lets learn something for better.

c084234b
Community Member

ok i will try

98d6932c
Community Member

I am in upwork I need help to start

filip_knezevic
Community Member

I want to aplly for a freelance coach. 

I'm a Jedi master of freelancing. 😄

98398b71
Community Member

hello pleas can I have the ID and the code for the meeting?

30b75b8c
Community Member

Hi Valeria. Are you still doing the Zooms?

Hi Dianellys, 

I am sorry for the late response. Yes, you can still register for Live coaching sessions. You may want to check this page for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members