🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Jss dropped but Why ?
Page options
6f6e397d
Community Member

Jss dropped but Why ?

Jss dropped from 100 to 93. This situation is very unfair because I have completed all the work. My last client sent a contract from 4 different accounts. I had to accept them all to do the job. I don't know the reason but the client account has been held many times How can I drop jss when I complete all the work I am very sad. Apart from that, I said let's cancel the contract of only 1 person and his job description was unclear. And it awaited more time and attention than we understood. This was an advanced expectation as well as the absence of my daily life. This person was from India and there are always such customers. I really think that JSSmin has been unfairly dropped. My enthusiasm for work is dead. The shortage of jobs for a long time causes us to work more for less money than the quality of the jobs, and therefore I am very unhappy.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

ilbey U wrote:
Jss dropped from 100 to 93. This situation is very unfair because I have completed all the work. My last client sent a contract from 4 different accounts. I had to accept them all to do the job.

No, you didn't. You should not have gotten involved with a client clearly violating Upwork's terms of service.

ilbey U wrote:
Apart from that, I said let's cancel the contract of only 1 person and his job description was unclear. And it awaited more time and attention than we understood.

The time to understand the requirements is before accepting a contract, not after accepting it. When you say that to a client, do you feel the client will have had "a great client experience" working with you on that contract? How enthusiastic do you expect the private feedback to have been?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

ilbey U wrote:
Jss dropped from 100 to 93. This situation is very unfair because I have completed all the work. My last client sent a contract from 4 different accounts. I had to accept them all to do the job.

No, you didn't. You should not have gotten involved with a client clearly violating Upwork's terms of service.

ilbey U wrote:
Apart from that, I said let's cancel the contract of only 1 person and his job description was unclear. And it awaited more time and attention than we understood.

The time to understand the requirements is before accepting a contract, not after accepting it. When you say that to a client, do you feel the client will have had "a great client experience" working with you on that contract? How enthusiastic do you expect the private feedback to have been?

6f6e397d
Community Member

I understand. The system punished me for not fully obeying the rules. The second handicap for me was that the client was someone who broke upwork rules. I can understand what you mean. I will never allow upwork rules to be broken anymore, even for the sake of not being able to make money. I will neither violate nor cause. Thank you for taking your time and answering.

amir6061
Community Member

Hey - I need help about my JSS. It has dropped down from 100 to 84. Even I do not have any feedback less than 5. I had tried to Contact Upwork CS but not succesfull. I am trying bot and at the end "Ask us to contact you" , but never received any resposne from them iver my email etc.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Amir S wrote:

Hey - I need help about my JSS. It has dropped down from 100 to 84. Even I do not have any feedback less than 5.

You had less than enthusiastic private feedback. The stars are irrelevant, most clients leave 5 stars by default unless the freelancer was absolutely dreadful and often even then.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members