🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Just had my skills updated
Page options
grimesr
Community Member

Just had my skills updated

I just had a popup that My Skills had been updated.

Why?

What was changed?

At least the system could have told me if I wanted to make a change and also tell me what is going to be changed. Not a good way to do business.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience on your end. I wanted to check if you were able to get a screengrab of the notification that you received? Could you please also trace the steps that lead to this notification to show on your account so that I can investigate this further?

~ Avery
Upwork
grimesr
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Robert, 

I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience on your end. I wanted to check if you were able to get a screengrab of the notification that you received? Could you please also trace the steps that lead to this notification to show on your account so that I can investigate this further?

Sorry, I didn't think to get a screen shot. I just went to my "Find Work" and there it was. Only choice was to say ok and it was gone.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

If you see the same notification on your end please make sure to get a screengrab and send it to us (Moderators) so that we can investigate it further. I would also like to double check, If you`re seeing anything different at the moment? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members