🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Large contract eligibility for contracts with...
Page options
c55a5ae7
Community Member

Large contract eligibility for contracts without job posting

Hi,

I have a question about being Top Rated Plus.

There is a contract where I was hired via a DM.

There was no job posting and hence I do not know the contract category and cannot determine the eligible threshold $ value for that to be called a Large contract (which is an eligibility for Top rated plus). So how do I find this ?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing the contract ID, Devang. You will need to click the 'View original offer' link under the Job Description and your job category will be listed under the Contract Details section as seen here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
dataextract
Community Member

What do you mean by there was no job posting? You meant you have not been hired in Upwork?

All your contracts are viewable here : https://www.upwork.com/nx/wm/freelancer/contracts

By "There was no Job posting", I mean that the client reached out to me via direct message in Upwork and then directly sent me a contract. That way I was hired.

I was not hired where I sent proposal on a job posting and then the client sends contract.

LuiggiR

Hi Devang,

Thanks for reaching out and for your question. You can find the Contract Category by checking the original offer. To find the original offer, you can go to the contract in question from your My Jobs page, and below the "Details" tab, you should see the option to view it. The category will be visible when you view the full offer, as shown in this screenshot

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c55a5ae7
Community Member

I see all the details as shown in the screenshot you shared except Job Category

Sorry you couldn't find it, Devang. Could you share the Contract ID for the project in question so we can check?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c55a5ae7
Community Member

Here's the contract id - 36359515

Thank you for sharing the contract ID, Devang. You will need to click the 'View original offer' link under the Job Description and your job category will be listed under the Contract Details section as seen here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks a lot !

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members