🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » LinkedIn as a categeory
Page options
a93fcc07
Community Member

LinkedIn as a categeory

Hey Upwork team, 

I'm trying to boost my Upwork profile and sadly I can't find LinkedIn on the category or specialty.

I want to connect with someone who can understand that LinkedIn stuff is a high-income skill even if there are projects over $5k and more. 

I request the team to look into it and Add LinkedIn as a main category. 

Thanks 

Rehan

P.S. I'm ready to discuss and explain it to the team .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Rehan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. From time to time we update categories depending on marketplace demand. Currently, there is a limitation on the categories or specialties to select LinkedIn. But I can see that you have added this as your profile title which the clients should be able to see when they search for freelancers who offer this service.

Nevertheless, I've forwarded your feedback to our team to consider for future updates on Upwork profile categories. 

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Rehan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. From time to time we update categories depending on marketplace demand. Currently, there is a limitation on the categories or specialties to select LinkedIn. But I can see that you have added this as your profile title which the clients should be able to see when they search for freelancers who offer this service.

Nevertheless, I've forwarded your feedback to our team to consider for future updates on Upwork profile categories. 

~ AJ
Upwork
86073b26
Community Member

I love LinkedIn, and in the past year, I have learned so much about LinkedIn. It's a good platform but it's hard to find jobs on it I think.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members