🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Local Bank Account
Page options
26e7ab5e
Community Member

Local Bank Account

Hi everyone, I have a question about payment issues.

After 5-day security period, I withdrew my payment using the local bank account (Turkey, June 8th), but unfortunately I entered the data of my dollar account (it needs to be the account with local currency). After withdraw, I changed the payment method with the account with my lcoal currency. I don't know what is happening now because I haven't gotten my payment yet. It's been a week, how long does it take to get the payment?

Also, since the system sent the money to the dollar account, what will happen? Will it come back to the system again? What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ecem,

Direct to Local Bank payments can take up to four business days to arrive. For now, you don't need to do anything from your end. In case you still haven't received your funds after 8 business days have passed, please reach out to us again and we'll assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Ecem,

Direct to Local Bank payments can take up to four business days to arrive. For now, you don't need to do anything from your end. In case you still haven't received your funds after 8 business days have passed, please reach out to us again and we'll assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members