🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Logging Time on my Hourly Contract
Page options
cee2eb62
Community Member

Logging Time on my Hourly Contract

I already have contract and start to work this afternoon 2pm to 4pm pht..how will upwork track my starting hours.pls help now.tnx

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maricris, 

In order to track time on an hourly contract, you will need to install the Upwork Dekstop App to your computer. Once installed, please log in with your Upwork username, and email address and track time on the contract you need to track time for. You may read this help article for more information about tracking time on the Upwork Desktop App. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cee2eb62
Community Member

I had finished my 3hour work for today,my upwork status still not logged in to time tracker.i already download upwork desktop app on my laptop,still not working.please help.thanks

Hi Maricris,

I checked your contract and it does appear you haven't used the Team app yet and that's why no hours have been logged on your contract. Could you please confirm you reviewed the Help articles Avery shared, installed the app and attempted to start logging time? Have you experienced a problem that prevented you from using the app?

Feel free to send me more information and screenshots in a private message (click on my name > Message) in case you have experienced an error and the screenshots would entail capturing account and contract specific information. Rest assured that we can help you start logging time on your Hourly contract but you need to communicate with your client about adding manual time or receiving a bonus for the work you've already performed on their contract. Note that both manual time and bonus payments aren't covered by Hourly Payment Protection.

I'd also strongly advise you to review the resources we compiled here, in order to understand how Hourly contracts as well as other platform features and processes work.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
cee2eb62
Community Member

i cant download upwork desktop app on my laptop.i have a currebt contract and still not logged in,pls help

petra_r
Community Member

Maricris S wrote:

i cant download upwork desktop app on my laptop.i have a currebt contract and still not logged in,pls help

What happens when you try? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maricris, 

Could you please share what seems to be the issue when you download the Upwork Desktop App? Is there a specific error/notification that appears on your screen when you try to download the app? Is it when you try to login to the app that seems to be the problem? 

Please share more information about your concern so that our team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members