🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » MPESA PAYMENT NOT YET RECIEVD
Page options
nancynash
Community Member

MPESA PAYMENT NOT YET RECIEVD

Hello there,

I withdrew money via MPESA 8 hours ago and it has not yet arrived although it always arrives in minutes. Is there any way to track the funds?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Nancy,

In most cases, your payment transfers immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours on weekdays or next business day on weekends. If it has been more than 24 hours and one business day, please contact M-Pesa.

Please feel free to check this help article for more information about M-Pesa Fees and Timing. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I have checked in with MPESA and there was no transaction initiated. But it's okay. I will give it till Monday and come back with an update in case they still don't find the funds.

nancynash
Community Member

Hi there,

I have a querry about my MPESA payment. I made a Paypal withdrawal via MPESA on Saturday and even got an email stating that the payment had been processed. However, up to today (36 hours later) the money has not arrived. I have even contacted MPESA and they say no transaction was initiated and I should ask Upwork. Kindly advise.

Many thanks,

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I'm sorry to hear that you still didn't receive your funds. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members