🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Manual pay. When and where?
Page options
aimeebu
Community Member

Manual pay. When and where?

Hi there. I am new to UpWork and recently did a very short project where the client and I decided to do manual time. I know I should have done more research about this, but I didn't. He seems like a trustworthy person. So I finished the project, but when will I get paid? I don't even see any "pending payments" or anything. I am so confused and can't find any answers. I just finished the project 2 days ago and he said that he submitted the payment via his credit card that is on file. When and where will I see that I have been paid?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Aimee B wrote:

So I finished the project, but when will I get paid? I don't even see any "pending payments" or anything. I am so confused and can't find any answers. I just finished the project 2 days ago and he said that he submitted the payment via his credit card that is on file. When and where will I see that I have been paid?

Did you log the hours? In that case, the client will be charged for them automatically on Monday. If you worked last week, the client was charged for any hours logged this Monday just gone.

Go to your Reports > Overview page. That is really all you need to figure out your payments. Make friends with it and interact with it and read all the fly-pics under the little question marks.

If you have logged the time correctly and the hours were logged this week, you will see the funds under "work in progress". On Monday they will appear in "Under Review", then next Friday night move to "Pending" and finally to Available the Wednesday after.

Here is more info on how you get paid for hourly work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members