🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Marketing email alerts from Upwork app
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Marketing email alerts from Upwork app

This is feedback for whoever works on Upwork marketing and the mobile app. 

I have push notifications turned on so I get alerted when I get invited to a job, when a client messages me, my payments become available, etc. I had it turned on for all activity, because I want all alerts related to my account. 

Today for the first time I got a push notification that was for a marketing message - and I am completely not interested in this. I have all marketing messages turned on for emails, because I don't want to miss any announcements from Upwork, but I do not want this on my push notifications. I can switch push notifications to only important activity, but it's hard to see what qualifies as important activity, and there's no list to choose from, the setting only gives you a couple of examples. 

I really don't need a push notification telling me how I can go about finding a freelance mentor (and I don't need one) or any of the other useless suggestions from Upwork on how to run my business. 

Please make the selections for push notifications more specific so I can see what all I can opt into and out of and not miss any important alerts. 

Thank you. 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members