🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages and Rooms invisible in iOS app
Page options
yitwail
Community Member

Messages and Rooms invisible in iOS app

I'm intentionally not creating a ticket in case other freelancers have experienced the same thing. As you can see from attached screeshots, everthing is grayed out. I have iOS 13.7 and app version 1.25.0. I do not want to update to iOS 14.0.1 at this time, another reason I've avoided creating a ticket, in case support asks me to update iOS. Any information from Upwork team or app users will be much appreciated.

IMG-1432.PNGIMG-1433.PNG

Community Member

Hi John,

I was just trying to replicate the same issue but wasn't able to. My iOS version is older than yours so I don't think that's the problem. Is the Internet connection you're using stable? Also does this issue persist if you restart the app and log back in?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi John,

I was just trying to replicate the same issue but wasn't able to. My iOS version is older than yours so I don't think that's the problem. Is the Internet connection you're using stable? Also does this issue persist if you restart the app and log back in?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria, thank you for your suggestion. Logging out did the trick. Somehow I never had to do that before.