🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Microsoft Certificate still for pending verfi...
Page options
cc63080d
Community Member

Microsoft Certificate still for pending verfication.

Hi,

Good day!

Over a week ago, I registered my Microsoft Certificate but then when I checked it today, it appears that it's still under pending verification. 

How long does Upwork verify the certificate before they could post it permanently on my account?

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Michael 

Please note tan only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
cc63080d
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your response!

There are various Microsoft Certifications and I am a Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified. However, the only Microsoft Certification I see from the list is "Microsoft Certified Professional" which doesn't provide any categories which certification can you register from Microsoft.

Does this mean that the certificate I possess doesn't pass the requirement? 

Kind regards,

Michael E.

petra_r
Community Member

Michael E wrote:

There are various Microsoft Certifications and I am a Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified. 

Only the certificates in the list can be added to your profile under certificates. I'd suggest you add the one you have to your portfolio instead.

cc63080d
Community Member

Hi Petra,

Azure Fundamentals is Certification by Microsoft. I don't understand why it doesn't pass the requirements 

If you check this website https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/ it shows that I qualify for Microsoft Certified Professional

Kind regards,

Michael E.

Hi,

I found this statement on Google.

"When an individual passes a certification exam and earns a Microsoft certification, then they are recognized as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)"

Kind regards,

Michael E.

Hi,

I would like to make a follow up on this.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

If your certification is not available on this list, you may suggest that certification and it will then be reviewed by our team. We don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. Meantime, use your portfolio or overview to add the certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cc63080d
Community Member

Thank you for all of your responses!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members