🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone Submission: An error has occurred. ...
Page options
abdullah-pk85
Community Member

Milestone Submission: An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Hi,

I am trying to submit a milestone for a job but I am receving this error:

"An error has occurred. Please try again later." That's it, no more info.

I tried it with and without an attachement, same error. I have had no trouble submitting milestones on the same job before. Is there maintenance work going on?

I am getting this error for the past 1, 1.5 hours of submission of this post.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abdullah

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Never mind. I resolved the issue myself. After trying different texts for the Milestone message, I finally deleted all the text and replaced it with "Please find attached". It went through successfully. Then for the remainder of the text that I had deleted, I simply messaged the client separately. 

I hope this helps someone.

Best Regards,

Abdullah

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
abdullah-pk85
Community Member

Please anyone? I am still facing the issue of milestone submission. Same error when I try to submit. Attached is a screenshot. I tried changing text of the Message with the milestone but even a simple text without any characters does not go through.

Please help.

Thanks,
Abdullah

Never mind. I resolved the issue myself. After trying different texts for the Milestone message, I finally deleted all the text and replaced it with "Please find attached". It went through successfully. Then for the remainder of the text that I had deleted, I simply messaged the client separately. 

I hope this helps someone.

Best Regards,

Abdullah

Thanks a lot. i face same problem and it helps me a lot

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members