🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » XXXX
Page options
jonalyn-manguba
Community Member

XXXX

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jonalyn,

Thank you for your message. You cannot cancel a refund once you approve it. I see that your funds are already under pending status as seen on your Report page and will be available for withdrawal on the date listed on the left of each transaction.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

We're getting this complaint too often nowadays. Well, you've been scammed. 

xxx

Maybe the moderator in here can assist you further. Sounds as if you know her in person. I hope someone else is not impersonating whom you're thinking of

Yup, I'm positive that she is who she is on Upwork, I've jumped on meetings with her multiple times her face is all over on Search Engine so I'm confident. 

So just how long have you worked with her? Has she ever paid your weekly logs? or that was just the first time. By the way, did you offer a full refund including the money she paid you for the previous week? How were you able to log hours for the previous week because weekly hourly logs end every Sunday at 00:00 UTC. Changes can only be made on Monday. So I'm kind of curious as to how you logged hours meant for this week into the previous week

Hi Jonalyn,

Thank you for your message. You cannot cancel a refund once you approve it. I see that your funds are already under pending status as seen on your Report page and will be available for withdrawal on the date listed on the left of each transaction.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for responding, she reached out to me and said that her card is still getting rejected even though she updated her card. But I received a notification from Upwork that my contract has been reinstated while my funds are now in pending, were the issue has been really resolved? because according to our last conversation, her card is still getting denied after she updated her card.

Jonalyn M wrote: But I received a notification from Upwork that my contract has been reinstated while my funds are now in pending, were the issue has been really resolved?.

Your refund may have canceled out what the client owed...

petra_r
Community Member

Pradeep, the fact that the contract was suspended on Friday would indicate that the attempts to charge the client's payment method have not been successful, which means that the client didn't pay which, in turn, means that she wont necessarily be paid on the date indicated.

It would likely be a goof idea to take another look, especially considering that the client even SAID that they need to fix their credit card.

jonalyn-manguba
Community Member

Checking my payment pending status and it says the funds would be available Next Thursday.. so I have not received my payment for this week which should be available today. Would this mean that I will receive to payments for next week? she owes me $1200 this week, would this mean I'm getting my payment next Thursday PH time and Wednesday US and another $1200 on Saturday PH time and Fri US time?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members